Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Forever Unforgettable


Hello!!!  Can you believe it's the last day of February?  It has been a very busy month for us!!!  I have, however, managed to get a journal page made for the More Than Words February Challenge.  The challenge my daugher (her blog is HERE) and I are trying to do each month for this year. 


I've worked on a page in the Dylusions Small Creative Journal.  The hearts (Tim Holtz) are stenciled with Viva Croco, copper color.  Distress Spray Stains for background color.  Both the tree and the butterfly are Sizzix/Tim Holtz dies.  Forever and Unforgettable are both A Way With Words dies designed by Suzanne Cannon of Quietfire Design.  The small, white words are from the new pack of Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs, Tiny Text.



6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very nice, and I love the colors you used. I always forget to comment, however, I wanted you to know that I really like your work.

Krista Hentges said...

Turned out wonderfully!! I love the way the colors flow in a wild way which accents the nature in the tree and butterfly. The gradient color of the words worked absolutely phenomenally!! I know February was an insane month and I’m glad you were able to get something done!!

Nicole Doiron said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

langeatheart said...

Fabulous piece! Love the colors and texture! All the best from MTW! :)

Heather McMahon said...

I love seeing this mother and daughter team playing along each month! Another fabulous page! So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

Mary Tzalla said...

Fabulous page! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words Challenge!